This post may contain affiliates. This means I may make a small commission off one of the links that you click which I use to run this blog :)
Just because you can’t have sugar doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some sweetness! These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies will hit the spot for your sugar cravings. These cookies are keto-friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free!
Do any of you have a bedtime habit?
Right before I go to bed, I drink a cup of Sleepytime Tea with 2 teaspoons of raw organic honey. It’s one of those things that helps to unwind for my hectic day (after I soaked in my tub with one of my Orange Lavender Bath Bombs) and it just helps me relax enough so I can sleep.
Suddenly, it’s not good enough.
I sort of rebooted and have been doing my own mixed-up version of Keto and Whole 30 (I know it sounds weird but I’m down 5 pounds in 2 weeks-YAY!) and my body is going through a weird rollercoaster.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Now, I’ve never been a sweets kind of girl but I’m a sucker for a good cookie, especially peanut butter! So instead of reaching for some sugar-filled, carb-loaded dessert, I decided to whip up these really quick and easy Keto Peanut Butter cookies.
Bath + Cookie + Tea= Sleep Paradise.
Totally worth it!
Ingredients Needed to Make Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
How to Make Keto-Friendly Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, stevia, and egg until it’s blended smooth.
- Using a small spoon, scoop enough dough to roll a 1-inch ball in your hands.
- Place balls of dough on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Press each ball down with a fork, twice, creating a criss-cross pattern on each cookie.
- Bake for about 12 min. Let cool for 5 mins before serving.
- If you need some extra crunch, throw in some fresh roasted peanuts!
- Switch out the peanut butter and try almond butter or cashew butter. It’s just as delicious!
How to Store Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
After you have let these cookies cool down, you can store them in a sealed glass container at room temperature. I would recommend keeping these peanut butter cookies for about one week.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Here are some frequently asked questions I get from some of my readers…
How many carbs are in keto peanut butter cookies?
Each cookie has 8 net carbs per serving.
Can I use powdered peanut butter in these cookies?
I would not recommend replacing the peanut butter in this recipe for powdered peanut butter. You need the natural oils from the peanut butter to help hold the cookie together. Also, if you use the powdered peanut butter, it will give your cookie a chalky texture and flavor.